The Brass Tacks Ensemble is a not-for-profit corporation and we can use help to fulfill our mission!
…by buying us a “cup of coffee” on Ko-fi. You can donate any amount you wish by making a one-time donation or setting up recurring donations! Please visit https://ko-fi.com/brasstacksensemble
DONATE BY CREDIT CARD OR CHECK, using our Donation Form.
JOIN AMAZON SMILE
- Go to smile.amazon.com and choose a nonprofit agency that you would like your purchases to support.
- Search for (our favorite) Brass Tacks Ensemble and set it as your nonprofit.
- Each time you shop on Amazon through the Smile site (smile.amazon.com), we receive 0.5% of sales for each qualifying item that you buy. P.S. once you sign up, they can set it so that a popup appears if you forget to go to the Smile link to buy – just click on the link they suggest, an boom! You’re still signed in, still have access to your old orders and such – but you’re donating to us!
- You can also go through the link in the banner ad to do your shopping – we’ll receive a portion of the sale!
REGISTER YOUR KROGER CARD
- You know that little card you need to scan in order to get discounts at Kroger? Well, if you register the Brass Tacks Ensemble (Organization #41497) as your preferred nonprofit, we receive a portion of sales for anything you buy at Kroger, when you scan your Kroger Card. You pay nothing extra (in fact, you might save a few bucks)!
- Register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up.
- If a member does not yet have a Kroger Plus card, please let them know that they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- Most participants are new online customers, so they must click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number (41497) or name of organization (Brass Tacks Ensemble), select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
- You will need to re-register your Kroger Card annually to continue donating to us. It’s super easy.
- Go to http://www.goodsearch.com/ and sign up
- Search through their site to find special coupons that bring you savings and a portion of your purchase will be donated to us.
- Each store will have multiple coupon codes, and the percentage of sales donated to the Brass Tacks Ensemble varies by store.
- Visit www.igive.com and sign up to donate to the Brass Tacks Ensemble.
- From there, shop through their search engine, or add the iGive button to your browser to remind you to shop that way
- Many, many websites are included as options – things you’re already familiar with!
- We receive a portion of those sales!
QUESTIONS ABOUT HOW YOU CAN HELP FINANCIALLY
What will we use the funds for?
- Production costs, primarily, including rental of rehearsal and performance space; costumes; props; set pieces; paying stipends to ensemble members when they are involved in shows
- Operating costs, such as bank fees, mailing costs, website hosting
- Work toward future goals for the company – once we become ready to find a permanent home, we will need funds to purchase/rent, maintain, operate, etc.
Is my donation tax-deductible?
- Yes! We are a registered 501(C)3 not-for-profit corporation. Contact our Executive Director with questions.
Seriously, you just sign up for these programs and Brass Tacks gets money… with no more work from me?
- Yep. Super easy for you!